25 Bookish Facts About Me
I wanted you to know a bit more of me, because i’m such a newbie. So here’s comes some facts about me and some of my bookish habits. I hope you enjoy. Also P.S I’m hosting a crazy giveaway on Instagram give it go.
- I read more physical books than eBooks because i can’t stand reading off my phone for too long before i get a headache.
- Im totally love fictional boys with with sarcastic attitudes, i just have a thing for it.
- And yes, I also do judge a book by its cover (oops what can you do)
- I spend most of my life time wondering when I will meet William Herondale in my life.
- I’m a huge book crier, like a really big book crier.
- I try to write reviews right after I finish books, but sometimes it isn’t possible
- I’m not a fan of classics(oops I’m trying to read more though)
- When I read physical books, I try to be as careful with the book and pages as much I can.
- I like rereading books.
- My favorite authors include Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, and Leigh Bardugo.
- I like love triangle(Yeah that’s right)
- I also love forbidden love issues(I find it amusing)
- I adore getting book mail
- When I read hardcover books, I take off the dust jacket
- I like binge reading series
- I’ve become a book hoarder.
- I like to smell books.
- I struggle lending books out
- I reads loads of genres
- I love William Herondale ( Umm, who does not, by the way we got married a few yrs ago)
- I have been going thru a Identity crisis not sure if i’m a Ravenclaw or Slytherin
- I’m a huge movie Fantastic
- I’m a Potterhead
- I’m a Puckwudgie.
- The infernal devices is my favorite triolgy