So this month i’m a bit of ashamed of myself, I accumulated way too many books this month. I’ll be on a book buying ban for January and February, let’s see if I can last that long.
BARNES AND NOBLE BOOK HAUL
- Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy-Cassandra Clare
- Lola And the Boy Next Door– Stephanie Perkins
- On The Fence-Kasie West
I pre ordered Tales From Shadowhunter Academy moths ago, it was an instant buy. And the rest of these it seems I impulsively bought them.
BOOK OUTLET HAUL
So Book Outlet had there Black Friday sale, I got excited and bought books, it wasn’t something I couldn’t miss it.
- My Life Next Door-Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The Boy Most Likely To-Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The Wrath and the Dawn-Renee Ahdieh
- The Rose and the Dagger-Renee Ahdieh
- Dream On– Kerstin Gier, Anthea Bell
I RECEIVED THESE ALL IN GIVEAWAYS, I GOT REALLY LUCKY THIS MONTH.
GOODREADS GIVEAWAY WINNER
- Caraval(ARC)-Stephanie Garber
- The Black Key-Amy Ewing
- The Amateurs– Sara Shepard
- Stealing Snow-Danielle Paige
- Passenger-Alexandra Bracken
- Black Widow Forever Red-Margaret Stohl
That’s all for this month. Hopefully my January haul will be much shorter!