1. A Popular Book or series that you didn’t like.
The Sky Is Everywhere:
So everyone loved this book, but quite frankly I was kinda indifferent about this book. I didn’t love it. This is what this book made me feel like:
Divergent and The Hunger Games also fit in this category they make me roll my eyes:
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
The Selection it was my guilty pleasure. Its like candy not good for but very sweet and fluffy.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
The Hunger Games, ugh just thinking about it makes me want to throw something.
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Four from Divergent
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
Sarah j. Maas
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
I hate girls thinking they are unattractive yet all the boys fall for them.
Like just stop.
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
50 shades of gray
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
hmmmm………..The shannara chronicles?