So I can’t believe its JUNE! I can’t wait to read more great books.
- Oh this is such question, I read so many great books this year and I honestly can’t pick one so i’m going to list a few: The Dark Days Club, The Dark Days Pact, SonG Of the Current, Fireblood, Lord Of Shadows, A Crown Of Wishes, Love And Gelato, Hunting Prince Dracula and When Dimple Met Rishi. Woop, that was a lots of books.
- I have lots of favorite sequels for this year: The Dark Days Pact, Fireblood, A Crown of Wishes and Hunting Prince Dracula
- I’ve been dying to read The Hate U Give, because its such an important read.
- Warcross, There’s someone inside your house, A poison dark and drowning and They both die at the end
- I feel like the biggest disappointment was probably Lucky in Love and Always and Forever Lara Jean.
- So probably The Dark Days Club and Pact, I had attempted to read it last year but I couldn’t seem to get through it. But I read it in the perfect place and I loved IT.
- Obviously Alison Goodman, I can’t wait to read more from her, I just love her dedication.
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
- SO I HAVE QUITE A FEW: KAI( from Fireblood), Lord Carlston( TDDC), Vikram, Markos
9. Newest Favourite Character?
- SO I HAVE QUITE A FEW: KAI( from Fireblood), Lord Carlston, Vikram, Ren, Kit herondale, Ty Blackthorn, Markos
10. Book That Made You Cry?
11. Book That Made You Happy?
- When Dimple Met Rishi, was so cute and utterly adorable and Love And Gelato.
12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?
- I didn’t see a book to movie adaptation this year 😦
13. Favourite Review You’ve Written This Year?
- Its one I haven’t published yet, so be on the look out, But I really like A Shadow Bright and Burning, and The Dark Days Club.
14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?
- Firebloood. Although I didn’t buy it was sent to me.
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
- The Hate U give
- The Crowns Fate