Started over at Laura @ Laura’s Book Review
You must answer all of these questions truthfully
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Cover Changes, broken spines, dog ear bookmarks
Describe your perfect reading spot
- Under my covers, in a cozy blanket
Tell us three book confessions
I actually don’t buy books impulsively, I usually buy only favorite books. The smell of old books is really soothing. However on the contrary of my first statement, I have lots of unread books on my shelf.
When was the last time you cried at a book?
- Lord of Shadows, and not because of the ending.
How many books are on your bedside table
What is your favorite snack whist you’re reading?
- Did someone say Chocolate?
Name three books you’d recommend to everyone
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, and Girl Against The Universe
Write how much books mean to you in 3 words
- They’re my life
What’s your biggest reading secret?
- I’ve never read a classic.