Ok. So I haven’t posted that often these past few day, I’ve been in a book slump ;(
So I decided to do a fun tag, I hope you guys enjoy.
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I’m a mood reader, at the moment I have over 40 books on my shelf that I haven’t read. But at the moment my priority is all the ARCs I received from publishers ,I have about 10 to go.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
It usually depends on how much i’m not liking it. If i’m really really hating it i’ll put it down. Or if just find it boring I usually dnf it. *shrug* why read something you hate.
3. the end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Nope. Not really…… I read for pleasure not pressure
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
I usually talk about it with someone who isn’t a reader 🙂 they listen and agree.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
Ok. So this has happened so many times. I just let the tears flow, its fun seeing people’s reaction
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I usually read a spoiler filled review, or usually read my notes from when I read. Or if everything else doesn’t work I just reread it.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I usually lie and say someone else asked first. *no regret* *shrug*
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I usually binge watch some shows and reread some of my favorite books, this usually works.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
it depends, usually per month i buy at max 4.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
It depends on my mood, I’ll read at least 2.
Do you have any such reader problems? Share them below!